At WP Site Buddy, we know that our customers rely on us as they hand their website to us to maintain and protect their website. We take our responsibilities to our customers seriously. That is why customer’s security are the top priority at WP Site Buddy.
256-bit SSL Security
All information that travels between your browser and WP Site Buddy is protected with 256-bit SSL encryption. The lock icon in your browser lets you verify that you aren’t talking to a phishing site impersonating WP Site Buddy and that your data is secure in transit.
WP Site Buddy uses Amazon’s top-notch redundant storage and servers to keep the application and your data available in case of hardware failures.
The data in your WP Site Buddy account is replicated across database servers in multiple geographic locations to prevent a single point of failure from causing data loss.
WP Site Buddy uses PayPal for the payment process. Paypal provides its top most security benefits for both the buyers and sellers. Some of the key security features followed by PayPal are as follows
- PayPal has invested millions in building and evolving best-in-class behavioral risk management system to block external threats
- Every transaction is monitored 24/7 to help prevent against fraud, email phishing, and identity theft
- Every transaction is guarded by their top notch encryption to ensure secure payment
- Your financial information is never shared with the seller, and you can pay using only your email address and password
- A buyer may request a chargeback or fund reversal from PayPal
If you have any security concerns or questions feel free to contact us at https://www.wpsitebuddy.com/